The DougBlog
"Et sans savoir pourquoi, disent toujours: Allons!" —Baudelaire

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Rosh Hashanah 2005

Believe it or not, I don't have ANY exciting Rosh Hashanah stories to share. I can feel your disappointment. But I did spend it with the fam, which means I have adorable photos of my neices to share.

AND...here's my first attempt to post a VIDEO! Ashley (now 3) just started school and has learned the Pledge of Allegiance. Click here to watch her recite the Pledge...and note that she gets quite jiggy toward the end!!

Other than that...here's baby Chelsea (now almost 4 months):



And here she is riveted by her first trip through a car wash:



Alana (6) and Ashley dug up some worms in Grandma and Papa's (my folks) back yard:




My sister Jessica with Chelsea:




Sometimes love hurts:



During dinner, Ashley put on my mom's rubber gloves and said to my brother-in-law Jeff, "Bend over, daddy!". Disturbing, but funny:



Getting giggly at bedtime:



On the train back into the city, I met that Most Beautiful Lady, Karen Landes:



On a final, random note...here it a plate that I made as a child. Gee, who woulda thunk I'd turn out gay?!:



Um, happy new year.

3 Comments:

  • doug, your niece rocked it out! so glad that you were able to come out to california for our wedding. tell the Fam I say hello (we're going to the Container Store tommorrow). great photos of everything. your stories are awesome. i got lots of comments from my co-workers who wanted to see pictures right away...so i hope you don't mind. love the tic-tac! see you soon.

    craig

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:24 PM  

  • thank god we're still training the young'uns to salute the flag. great pictures!

    PS. uswnofuj (great name for an eastern bloc country)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:11 AM  

  • i've told you REPEATEDLY that you may take as many photos of me as you want as long as you don't publicize them, consequently blinding and traumatizing everyone in their path!

    ps- you spelled 'nieces' wrong

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home